Akesan Disaster: Oyo Lawmaker(Arole) Sympathizes With Iyaloja, Traders.


The Honourable represent Oyo East/West in Oyo State House of Assembly, Hon Isiaka Tunde Kazeem of All Progressive Congress (APC) has sympathized with the Iyaloja Ile Oyo, and all the traders whose properties and wares were affected during the early morning fire that razed the popular Akesan market in the town on Saturday 4th of January, 2020.

In a release by honorable Tunde Kazeem sated that "I felt bad when I heard the news that fire engulfed the main market in our ancient town and my constituency. I was disturbed because its saddened my hearth when I got this sad news in this new year.

"I have been away for a while but because of this loss, I will be cutting short my trip to visit the scene as soon as possible and also take all the necessary steps that will prevent reccurence of such scenario in future and to facilitate from government relief materials that will put smiles to the faces of the victims.

I sympathized with the Iyaloja Ile Oyo, all the market men and women, including the victims of gun shot while the commissioner of police has promised to investigate the circumstances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14,406 poorest Oyo households to get N7,500 monthly till 2020

Makinde To Appoint Adviser On Labour Matters, Negotiate Minimum Wage With Workers