My late Father's legacy responsible for my political success- Oyo Speaker



The 32year old Speaker of the House of Assembly in Oyo State, Rt. Hon. Adebo Ogundoyin has attributed his swift rise in politics to the good legacy of his late father.

Ogundoyin said this today while addressing newsmen at the 28th year memorial anniversary of his late father, Chief Adeseun Ogundoyin held in his hometown, Eruwa.

Speaking on the legacy of his late father, Adebo Ogundoyin noted that the late business mogul and philanthropist had engraved his name in history and can never be forgotten among his people.

According to him, his father’s legacy, which motivated his political ambitious has undoubted contributed to his swift rise in politics.

“My late dad’s commitment to humanity motivated me to join politics, because I believe it is the biggest stage where lot of lives can be impacted.

“My constituency accepted me and supported my ambition, and it is obvious that we have to sustain, the late Chief’s humanity legacy.
“My mummy, Chief Mrs. Tina Ogundoyin is doing very well in that aspect and we the children too have joined her.

“I started my foundation sometimes ago and as a public office holder now, it is an opportunity to do more,” he added.

The late Chief Ogundoyin was a business mogul of global repute, and an applauded philanthropist whose records of developmental contribution to his people is unmatched, even decades after his death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14,406 poorest Oyo households to get N7,500 monthly till 2020

Makinde To Appoint Adviser On Labour Matters, Negotiate Minimum Wage With Workers